BLEACH: THE BLADE OF FATE
- Large cast of popular characters. All 28 characters are voiced by the actors from the anime series.
- Exciting four-player fighting action. Up to four players will enjoy battling via Wi-Fi with their friends or with gamers across the country.
- Multi-plane 2D fighting arenas. Now you can switch between upper and lower battlelines to chase after or escape from enemies.
- Special attacks to master. Players can inflict massive damage on opponents with special Combos and Super Power Attacks taken directly from the series.
- Customizable Spirit Card Deck. Using the stylus, you'll quickly access cards on the lower screen to boost Health, Attack and Defense power, and much more.
- Seven thrilling gameplay modes. Story, Arcade, Versus, Training and Challenge modes along with two unlockable modes bring hours of enthralling gameplay.
- Story arc builds off the TV series. The central storyline stays true to the anime series and includes extra unlockable chapters which serve as a prequel to the storyline.
- Unlockable extras. As you progress through the game, unlock costumes, story content and several characters, including one who is very close to our main character, Ichigo.
The award-winning Bleach™ anime series, currently featured on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, is coming to the Nintendo DS™ this fall. Just as the highly-anticipated second season launches, you'll get to experience the Soul Reaper fighting action of Bleach with up to three of your friends simultaneously.
Bleach: The Blade of Fate follows the life of a 15-year-old boy who is able to see spirits and discovers he has supernatural powers. Playing as one of your favorite 28 characters from the series, you will master their special attacks, Bankai transformations and Zanpakutos as you battle a wide variety of opponents in a twisting storyline filled with surprises.
Release Date Oct 15, 2007
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.