levels of dynamism, drama and interaction, Asura’s Wrath™ will deliver a fresh
take on the action gaming genre. Once a revered deity, Asura was betrayed by
his fellow gods and stripped of all his powers. Consumed by anger at the injustice
he has suffered and swearing vengeance, Asura discovers he can use this fury to
his advantage and turn it against his enemies. Cue relentless action as Asura
finds himself facing off against numerous unique enemies, including planetary
sized bosses, unleashing devastating and visceral attacks.
Asura’s Wrath loses the traditional distinction between gameplay and cut scenes through seamless player controlled narrative. Simply put, even in cinematic sequences the player can control Asura, directly affecting the gameplay, making Asura’s Wrath a truly unique experience.
- Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series
- Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that’
- Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations
- Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi , Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique
- Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects
Release Date Feb 21, 2012
Language English, Japanese
Subtitles English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Genre Action Adventure
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.